We're ready with basic information about our FIFA tournament at Copenhagen Games 2018!
Through the years, we have always been very proud and happy to host our FIFA tournaments - it's a passionate and exciting community and they guarantee a good experience for spectators and players alike. There are still thing falling into place but at this time we're ready with our prize pool and schedule information, both are added to the tournament page so remember to check it out! Here's the information we have so far:
- Total prize pool is 15.000 DKK (2.000 €).
- The tournament will take place Friday March 30 from 12.00 - 20.30.
- Ticket Price is 150 kr. (20€) which includes the entrance fee for the entire event throughout all of Friday.
Be aware that we have a maximum number of participants for this tournament, so don't hesitate - get your ticket early. The first 192 ticket-holders get to play, the rest will have to watch!
- We have two types of tickets, one for each of the two group stages. The first group plays from 11.00, the second from 13.00 and you buy your ticket for either one of them. Be aware, though, that all players must be on site to register 45 minutes in advance. We expect the final to start at 19.15 but do check the detailed time table in our schedule section.
- Remember to also familiarise yourself with our tournament rules in due time, they're can be also be found on our FIFA tournament page.
- Keep an eye on our website and social media channels for future updates on the FIFA tournament, we have exciting news coming in the near future that will interest both players and spectators!
This tournament is not affiliated with the EA SPORTS FIFA 18 Global Series or sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. or its licensor(s).