Magnethead // 26/02-2016
If you're a player living outside the EU and you're participating in Copenhagen Games 2016, we have VERY important information you need to check out!
In many situations where a player lives outside the EU, a VISA is required to enter Denmark. If this is the case with you, here is what you need to do:
- Find out if you need a VISA. If so, keep in mind that the VISA application process takes time, you need to start it as soon as possible if you haven't already.
- In many cases, an official invitation from Copenhagen Games is required to complete the VISA application. You can request such an invitation via. a support form on our homepage which you will find here.
- When creating a ticket for VISA application support, keep in mind that certain, specific details are needed. These are:
- The names of all applicants in need of an invitation. These names must be EXACTLY as written in the relevant passports.
- The addresses of all applicants.
- The city and country of all applicants.
We're getting close to event start, so if you are in need of a VISA, or if you're unsure if you are, then now is really the time to get the process started. We're more than happy to assist in the process, just use the above mentioned form and we will get back to you with the help you need.